Print This Page
Qiwei Chen focuses her practice on commercial and complex litigation matters. Specifically, she represents international companies and individuals in commercial matters and immigration matters.
Ms. Chen assists clients in a variety of litigation matters, including employment, technology, software development, copyright, contracts, professional malpractice, and business disputes. Ms. Chen’s immigration law practice includes both family-based cases and employment-based cases.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Chen was a summer associate at Dentons in Shanghai, the largest law firm in China. There she helped corporate clients with respect to setting up Chinese business entities.
Ms. Chen also has experience as an intern at the Jewish Family & Children’s Service of Pittsburgh as well as at the Immigration Law Clinic at the University of Pittsburgh. There she had successfully assisted foreign clients obtaining permanent residency and citizenship.
Link to Chinese Bio
Professional & Community Activities
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Chinese (Shanghainese)
Related Firm News
Related Blogs Posts
- Employer Alert – The Fiscal Year 2019 H-1B Visa Season is Almost Here
- Department of Homeland Security Plans to End Employment Eligibility of Spouses of Highly Skilled Foreign Workers
- Labor Law Update: Will Employers be Thankful for the NLRB’s new General Counsel?
- Temporary Worker Visa Update: USCIS Resumes Premium Processing for Cap-Subject H-1B Visas
- Immigration Visa Update: USCIS Resumes Premium Processing for Cap-Exempt H-1B Visas
Click here for a description of the standard or methodology on which the awards and honors are based. No aspect of this advertisement is approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.