“I handle all of my cases with an eye toward obtaining the best possible result for the client so that they can move forward with the next chapter of their life.”
Mount Laurel Family Law Mediation
Michelle focuses her practice on all aspects of family law including but not limited to family law mediation, divorce, equitable distribution, child support, alimony/spousal support, premarital agreements, domestic violence, high conflict/complex family issues, post-judgment issues, divorce mediation, and adoptions in the greater Mount Laurel, NJ area.
It is Michelle’s objective to provide her clients with insight on how our case law applies to their respective situation so that they have a realistic understanding of their options. She takes the time to explain what is involved in the litigation process, as well as a skilled family law mediation attorney, alternative dispute resolution options. This is so her clients can decide how they would like to move forward. Michelle also encourages her clients to ask as many questions as they need to so that they can make informed decisions. She is an experienced family law mediation attorney serving Mount Laurel and the surrounding area.
Michelle enjoys working out and is an avid runner. She also loves discovering new travel destinations, visiting the beach, spending time with family and friends, and baking.
Prior to joining the firm, Michelle served as a judicial law clerk in the Burlington County Family Division for the Hon. John L. Call, Jr., former Presiding Judge of the Family Part, and the Hon. John Tomasello in the Superior Court of New Jersey. While there, she reviewed motions, trial briefs, emergent applications and property settlement agreements. She also assisted in preparing tentative decisions and calculated child support guidelines.
As a skilled family law mediation attorney, Michelle also worked at the South Jersey Mediation Center where she mediated full divorces. In addition, she was a mediator at the Good Shepherd Mediation Program where she mediated custody/parenting time for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas Family Court, Domestic Relations Unit, and trained new mediators. She also served as a pre-hearing facilitator for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas Family Division, Juvenile Court.
Michelle’s notable accomplishments include:
- Successfully arguing for clients to resume unsupervised parenting time and/or overnight parenting time with their children after having supervised parenting time and/or no overnight parenting time;
- Obtaining emergent relief for clients with children who are suffering from abuse and neglect and/or immediate and irreparable harm;
- Resolving high-conflict matrimonial matters which have resulted in favorable financial settlements for our clients;
- Serving as a Guardian Ad Litem to minor children in complex/high conflict matrimonial cases, and/or litigants in need, representing the children and/or litigant’s best interest to the Court; and
- Litigating college contribution cases which have successfully resulted in favorable settlements for our clients.
Michelle is a member of the Thomas S. Forkin Family Law American Inn of Court, New Jersey State Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division, and the Burlington County Bar Association.
Michelle was included in:
- Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch© list in 2022 and 2023
- the New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars® list in 2022
*Click here for a description of the standard or methodology on which the awards and honors are based. No aspect of this advertisement is approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.