Obermayer’s Zoning & Land Use attorneys represent clients in complex land use matters throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey, including the City of Philadelphia and all suburban municipalities, such as Bucks County, Montgomery County, Delaware County, Chester County, Berks County and the Lehigh Valley. Clients rely on us to handle matters relating to:
- Variances, Special Exceptions, Conditional Use and Zoning Permit Approvals
- Sketch Plan Review
- Minor and Major Land Development Approvals
- Minor and Major Subdivision Approvals
- Preparation of planned community and condominium documents
- Re-zoning petitions and ordinance amendments
- Historic preservation of buildings and other property
- Negotiation of Development Agreements
- Building permits and other third party permits; and,
- Land Use Appeals and related real estate litigation.
Our experience includes representation before municipal governing bodies and zoning hearing boards throughout Pennsylvania, the Philadelphia Zoning Board of Adjustment, the Philadelphia City Planning Commission, the Philadelphia Civic Design Review Committee, architectural review boards, historic commissions, and other municipal and state agencies.
Obermayer’s land use team has broad experience in working with developers, businesses and property owners to work through the complex issues that arise during the zoning and land development process. We understand the value of time and, therefore, include all stakeholders to take projects from conceptual designs to fully entitled, shovel-ready construction projects.