“I pride myself in being responsive and attentive to each client’s needs. The client is always number one.”
Nicole focuses her practice on transactional matters, specifically commercial real estate, business transactions and financing, both in the public and private sectors. Nicole’s experience in finance and real estate matters also allows her to advise municipalities and authorities on water and wastewater transactions.
Nicole enjoys tackling the challenges posed by a client’s questions and issues. She is a natural problem solver who is quick to the chase and eager to help her clients.
In her spare time, Nicole enjoys traveling with her husband and spending time down the Shore with her family.
Nicole’s clients range from private clients, financial institutions, real estate Investors and developers to local governments and agencies. With her wide-faceting practice, Nicole is able to provide clients with sound guidance on a multitude of Issues.
Nicole’s most notable client representations include:
- Sale of the manufacturing division of a concrete and construction product supplier, including preparation and negotiation of the asset purchase agreement, management of due diligence, closing and post-closing matters
- Sale of the sewer systems In Lower Makefield Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania (approximately $53 million)
- Acquisition of a large pool of quick service restaurants in Delaware and Maryland with related acquisition financing and recapitalization involving in excess of $150 million
- Representation of a non-profit corporation that supported a local state university as the borrower of approximately $57 million in qualified 501(c)(3) bonds, issued for the purpose of constructing student housing facilities for the benefit of university students, Including the negotiation of bond, documents, a ground lease and related real estate collateral documents
- Refinancing of a portfolio of commercial real estate in excess of $200 million
- Represented an affiliate of a global student accommodation provider in the refinance of indebtedness relating to a student housing complex at Temple University. Approximately $36 million in new mortgage financing was obtained
- Negotiated the sale of an 84-year old family-held wholesale distribution business which covered western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio. As part the transaction, she assisted in the negotiations regarding clawback rights to portions of the proceeds by the estate of a former shareholder
She earned both her J.D. and her Corporate and Business Law Certificate from Rutgers School of Law.
Nicole was selected as one of 2022 Pennsylvania’s Super Lawyers Rising Stars®.
*Click here for a description of the standard or methodology on which the awards and honors are based. No aspect of this advertisement is approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.