“I am an advocate for my clients. I am dedicated to each case and I will put in 100% of my time and energy to help my clients achieve the right result.”
Stephanie is a partner in the firm’s Family Law practice group, and has more than 20 years of experience in family law matters. She concentrates her practice in all areas of family law, including divorce, child custody, child support and spousal support, alimony, equitable distribution of marital property, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements and protection from abuse matters.
Stephanie is honest and straight forward and provides her clients with the information that will guide them through the process. Clients appreciate Stephanie’s responsiveness; typically getting to client emails and phone calls the same day. To Stephanie, it is important that clients feel they have a voice and that their concerns are being addressed.
Stephanie chose to focus on family law acknowledging that going through a divorce can be emotional. She realizes that it is one of the most difficult times in a person’s life, and it is important that the client feels comfortable as they navigate the process.
In her spare time, Stephanie spends time with husband and two daughters. They spend time at the shore in the summer and they ski in the winter. Stephanie enjoys exercising and travelling with her family.
Stephanie litigates and negotiates family law cases in Montgomery, Bucks, Chester, Delaware and Philadelphia counties. She concentrates her practice in all areas of family law, including divorce, custody, child support, alimony, equitable distribution of marital property, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements and domestic abuse cases.
Stephanie has experience with high conflict custody cases as well as complex financial matters. She has represented many professionals and business owners with a high net worth, as well as dependent spouses who have been out of the work force for many years. Stephanie has also represented clients with addictions as well the spouse or partner of clients with addictions.
Some of Stephanie’s most notable accomplishments include:
- Representing a father in a high conflict custody case who was awarded primary physical custody of his children;
- Advocating for a client to protect her special needs child in a custody case;
- Assisting a dependent spouse, who left the workforce over 15 years prior to separation, achieve a result where she was guaranteed sufficient assets and alimony to maintain an adequate lifestyle; and
- Negotiating prenuptial agreements for high net worth individuals and clients whose parents are involved in a family business.
Active in the legal community, Stephanie holds a variety of leadership positions. These include:
- Named to Pennsylvania Super Lawyers®, 2015-2018;
- Named to Pennsylvania Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars, 2006-08, 2010-2012;
- Family Law Chair of the Montgomery Bar Association, 2016;
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, since 2014 – comprised of the top family lawyers across the country – member of the National Test Committee and a member of the Board of Examiners of the Pennsylvania Chapters;
- Ten Leaders in Divorce Law, Age 45 & Under; 2013-2017
- Member of the Judiciary Committee of the Montgomery Bar Association
- Frequent lecturer on family law topics for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute and Pennsylvania and Montgomery Bar Associations;
- Child advocate in Montgomery County representing children in abuse cases; and
- Clerk for Honorable Calvin S. Drayer, Jr., Court of Common Pleas of Montgomery County, Orphans’ Court Division, Norristown.
*Click here for a description of the standard or methodology on which the awards and honors are based. No aspect of this advertisement is approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.