“I am extremely passionate about helping people. I use my understanding of the law, along with my experience and trial skills to help my clients achieve the best possible result. ”
Doylestown Family Law Litigation Attorney
Adam is a highly regarded and seasoned family law litigation attorney serving the greater Doylestown, PA area. His practice includes prenuptial agreements, custody, domestic abuse and protection from abuse matters, child and spousal support, divorce, separation, and cohabitation.
Adam helps people during some of the toughest times of their lives. He understands that divorce and custody involve both financial and emotional issues that impact spouses and children. Adam uses his experience both in and out of the court room to not only identify problems and create solutions to resolve them, but also help clients manage their expectations so they can make educated and informed decisions. He is a skilled family law litigation attorney.
Adam is a car enthusiast and avid traveler. In his spare time, he enjoys cooking, watching football, playing ice hockey, and spending time with his family, especially down at the Jersey Shore.
Since 2013, Adam has practiced exclusively in the area of family law.. He has obtained favorable outcomes in many complicated divorce, support and custody matters. Adam has litigated many complex cases involving business assets and trusts, and he has extensive experience taking custody cases to trial. Although Adam realizes that the settlement table is usually always better than the courtroom, he is an experienced family law litigation attorney well suited for cases that cannot be resolved by agreement. His effective trial skills serve his clients well, especially in contentious custody cases.
Adam is a former Deputy District Attorney for the Bucks County, Pennsylvania, District Attorney’s office, where he served as Chief of the Asset Forfeiture Unit and was assigned to the office’s gangs, guns, and drug unit. He also acted as the office’s community liaison for gang violence. In this role, Adam helped crime victims find their voice and ensured those who committed crimes were held accountable. He continues to use these skills to solve problems, assertively addressing the difficult issues his clients face.
Adam has litigated many complicated, high-pressure custody matters where losing was not an option. Here are two of his most notable cases:
- Represented clients who were best suited to be the primary custodians of two young children. Fooled by the opposing party’s theatrics, the court’s evaluator’s recommendation was for the opposing party to have primary custody. After a very effective cross examination of the custody evaluator, the judge awarded primary custody to his client.
- Represented the grandparents of two children whose parents were not in any condition to give the children what they deserved a stable home and a healthy environment. When the children’s mother disappeared with the children, Adam was able to track her down and eventually get an Emergency Order, which awarded his clients temporary sole legal and physical custody of the children. After a four day custody trial, the grandparents were eventually awarded primary physical custody of the children.
Adam has conducted presentations across the Commonwealth concerning family law matters and has presented several legal education seminars in affiliation with the Bucks County Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Institute, The Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court and the Bucks County Inn of Court. Adam is a member of the Bucks County Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Bucks County American Inn of Court, the Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court, and the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Adam, who is an Avvo Rated attorney, was featured in Suburban Life Magazine as one of the region’s top Family Law Attorneys in 2017 and was named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer “Rising Star” in 2015, 2016 2017, 2018 and 2019. Adam was recognized by in 2019 and 20220. He currently serves as an editor of the Bar Review Column for the Pennsylvania Bar Association Family Law Section’s periodic publication, The Pennsylvania Family Lawyer.
Papers and Presentations:
- Cryogenics and Divorce: When Science Outpaces the Law, Legal Intelligencer, July 2017 Family Law Supplement
- “Ethical Considerations When Withdrawing Your Representation”-CLE presenter
- “Firearms and Family Law”-CLE presenter
- “Client’s With Mental Illness-How to Deal”-CLE presenter
- “Case Law Update Regarding Child Custody” – CLE presenter
- “Preparing Witnesses for Trial” – CLE presenter
- “Equitable Distribution Refresher” – CLE presenter
- “Case Law Update Regarding Equitable Distribution” – CLE presenter
*Click here for a description of the standard or methodology on which the awards and honors are based. No aspect of this advertisement is approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.