Separation, Divorce, and Custody During Quarantine: A Live Webinar With Family Law/Divorce Attorneys
Have you had a hunch that your spouse is cheating? Are you even more suspicious of your spouse after being quarantined with them? Are you or your spouse considering a separation or divorce? Tune in to our webinar to learn tips and tricks on what to look for, how to look for it and next steps.
Because COVID-19 is taking over almost every aspect of life, if you, or someone you know, is grappling with how to cope during these unprecedented times, we invite you to join our webinar on May 11, 2020 to learn more about your concerns and options. Our experienced panel of attorneys will cover:
- Infidelity and its impact on a divorce/ support/custody;
- What to do/not to do in these unprecedented times;
- How to proceed in today’s environment with next steps in a separation or divorce;
- Custody sharing during COVID-19;
- Quarantine coping mechanisms/when to snoop/what is relevant or not;
- and more…
ICYMI: Access a recording of the webcast here.