“I am compassionate, I am not afraid of hard work and I am a realist. I promise to tell you what you need to hear which is oftentimes not in line with what you want to hear but I know you need to hear in order to work through the process.”
Mount Laurel Divorce Attorney
Rebecca concentrates her practice exclusively on family law. She is a skilled divorce attorney who handles all matters in family law, including but not limited to, divorce matters, child custody disputes, spousal and child support issues, equitable distribution, property settlement agreements, prenuptial agreements, municipal court matters, and domestic violence matters from initial interview through trial and/or settlement of the matter. Rebecca has worked closely with experts including forensic accountants, custody experts and other professionals on high-asset and complex divorce matters. She is experienced in all phases of divorce litigation and settlement negotiation, mediation and trial.
Rebecca is an experienced matrimonial attorney who is compassionate, understanding and works hard to protect her clients. Rebecca’s approach to family law is a holistic one – her focus is on the client’s top priorities while remaining sensitive to their feelings. Rebecca has the extraordinary ability to foster strong connections with people and really understand their needs. Rebecca goes beyond litigating the case, her goal is to help the individual get through this difficult period in their life and come out on the other side in a better place. Rebecca strives to make the process to be as easy as possible by guiding her clients through what can be a challenging and difficult process. Rebecca treats each client individually to their needs, but the breadth of her clients’ backgrounds has prepared her with handling, understanding, and guiding her clients through disputes involving all types of personalities.
In her free time, Rebecca loves spending time with her family and friends, especially her daughter, who followed in her footsteps and is also an attorney. Rebecca also enjoys working out, reading, and traveling. As a curious person, she loves learning about other people, places, and cultures.
Rebecca’s greatest accomplishment is knowing how many people she has helped get through some of the most difficult times in their lives.
Rebecca draws on her experience working as an Assistant Prosecutor in the Domestic Violence Unit, where she handled and tried a wide range of cases including, but not limited to, the following: murder, sexual assault, aggravated assault, and robbery. Rebecca not only obtained substantial trial experience during her time as an Assistant Prosecutor but she worked with the victims and their families walking them through what can be a very complex system.
Nearly a decade ago, Rebecca brought this wide range of experience and training in the courtroom into the field of family law. Rebecca felt this was a natural step of continuing her passion in domestic violence while also helping others during a difficult time. She has extensive experience in handling a wide variety of proceedings including but not limited to:
- Plenary hearings;
- Custody trials;
- Pre and post-judgment matters;
- Pre and post-nuptial agreements;
- Matrimonial early settlement panels;
- Contested and uncontested hearings;
- Appeals; and
- Domestic violence (restraining order) hearings
Rebecca is a compassionate, straightforward, and zealous litigator who ultimately hopes to empower her clients to reclaim control of their lives.
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member of the Camden County Bar
- Member of the Burlington County
- Serves as Co-Chair of the Burlington County Bar Association, Family Part Section
- Member of the Thomas S. Forkin Family Law Inns of Court.
- MESP Panelist for Burlington, Camden and Gloucester Counties
- Center for Family Services – Board of Trustees Member
- Salvation Army Kroc Center in Camden – Advisory Board Member
- Emerging Leaders by the Burlington County Times and the Burlington County Regional Chamber of Commerce in 2016
- South Jersey Magazine’s “Awesome Attorneys” for Domestic Violence 2017 through 2021 and SJ Magazine’s “Top Attorneys” in for Domestic Violence 2017, 2018, 2020, 2021.
- RVN Television Host for “Justice for All”
 Information regarding the comparing organization and the selection methodology can be found at www.sjmagazine.net, www.southjersey.com, www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey