Dove Burns to Co-Chair the 6th Annual Employment Practices Liability Insurance ExecuSummit
Labor and employment partner Dove Burns will be co-chairing the 6th Annual Employment Practices Liability Insurance ExecuSummit – Spring Session. She will also be moderating a session titled “COVID Conundrums – Latest Guidance in Walking the Management Tightrope.”
Join Dove at the Naples Grande Beach Resort in Naples, Florida on June 9 & 10, 2021 for this educational event, specifically designed for EPL insurance professionals. This summit is a unique opportunity to get the information you need to succeed in this rapidly changing environment.
Dove focuses her practice on employment law and professional liability. She has experience defending corporate clients and executives, professional service providers, multibillion-dollar international restaurant chains, hospitals, municipalities, housing authorities, nonprofits, and boards of directors in a variety of high-exposure matters. She has tried numerous cases to verdict and has resolved disputes through arbitration, mediation, and conciliation.
Doves’ experience includes the following:
- Representing executives in matters involving allegations of wrongdoing, including claims of sexual misconduct, racial harassment, and corporate malfeasance
- Handling complex wage and hour matters
- Restrictive covenant disputes
- Securities and antitrust litigation
- Defending higher education Institutions
- Condominium/co-op law
- Defending lawyers, mental health professionals, architects, engineers, real estate professionals, property managers, and registered representatives regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- General liability, municipal liability, and commercial matters
Dove provides proactive counsel to employers, handles employment and severance agreements, drafts policy manuals and other management documents, and conducts training sessions to aide employers in minimizing and the risk of litigation.