“I’ll always make time to speak with clients.”
Will is a litigation attorney with a practice focusing on defending medical malpractice and personal injury claims as well as commercial litigation.
A second generation lawyer, Will is drawn to the art of litigation and advocacy. He is a passionate advocate who uses his litigation experience to develop practical plans and strategies in the best interests of his clients. Clients rely on Will’s open communication and transparency, which allows him to develop and implement appropriately tailored litigation strategies that align with his clients’ goals and risk profile.
In his free time, Will enjoys playing sports, such as golf, basketball, and cycling. He also likes to cook, travel, and take part in community service activities.
Prior to joining Obermayer, Will accumulated years of experience practicing civil litigation in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. In addition, he clerked for Judge Lane in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas and worked for the Philadelphia District Attorney in the Special Investigations Unit.
Some of Will’s notable cases include:
- Secured reversal of judgment in excess of $100,000 for corporate clients and officers in an action arising out of alleged breach of contract;
- Successfully briefed and argued appeals to the Superior Court involving real estate, insurance coverage, and construction;
- Obtained summary judgments on behalf of corporations, individuals, and financial institutions;
- Obtained declaratory judgment in favor of insured that determined it was entitled to insurance coverage in an action arising out of a municipal redevelopment project; and
- Negotiated numerous significant settlements and obtained awards in arbitration for clients who sustained personal injuries in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Arbitrator in Montgomery County
- Special Olympics
- Meals on Wheels
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (V.I.T.A.)
- Advancing Civics Education (A.C.E.)