“I am curious, diligent and competitive. I employ all of these qualities when pursuing my clients’ goals.”
Stephanie focuses her practice on transactional real estate matters and land use and zoning issues.
Stephanie represents developers in Pennsylvania and New Jersey in connection with applications for land use approvals, including drafting and preparing application materials, attending meetings with neighborhood associations and municipal staff, and presenting applications before Planning Commissions and Zoning Boards for variance and other relief.
Stephanie enjoys seeing the neighborhoods she is involved in improve to the benefit of her clients, their investors and the community. The tangible impact of real estate and its ability to improve a community are the reasons she chooses to practice in the Real Estate and Land Use industries.
In her free time, Stephanie enjoys hiking, skiing and yoga, along with spending time with family and friends.
In addition to representing developers in municipal planning and zoning board applications, Stephanie also has experience in preparing condominium registration documents, representing developers in short term and long term tax abatement applications, and preparing residential and commercial purchase agreements and leases.
Some of Stephanie’s more notable accomplishments include:
- Representing an international grocer in efforts to secure land use approvals for several new food market stores within Philadelphia and Montgomery County, PA;
- Representing multiple developers in efforts to obtain land use approvals and variance relief for multi-family and townhome projects within Philadelphia, PA;
- Representing several national storage companies in efforts to obtain land use approvals and variance relief to construct self-storage facilities in Philadelphia, PA and New Jersey;
- Representing a developer in securing final approval from the NJ Department of Community Affairs to begin closings for a 40+ unit residential redevelopment of an old manufacturing building in Orange, NJ;
- Representing a non-profit organization in securing land use approvals for a low-income housing condominium project in Jersey City, NJ;
- Representing developers in over 30 municipal planning and zoning board applications in Hudson County, NJ, including preparing application materials, attending meetings with neighborhood associations, communicating with municipal staff and attending hearings;
- Preparing condominium registration documents for review by the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs, including public offering statements, master deeds and bylaws;
- Representing developers in five-year and long term tax abatement applications, including preparing application materials, attending meetings with City compliance officials and attending and presenting at City Council hearings in Jersey City, NJ; and
- Preparing residential and commercial leases, real estate purchase and sale agreements, business asset purchase agreements, mortgages, promissory notes and other related contracts.