“I have a good sense of humor and like to get to know my clients on a personal level. I think the better people connect, the more likely they are to support each other.”
Stephanie practices in the areas of banking, public finance, real estate, leasing and development and general corporate matters.
Stephanie brings reasonable solutions to difficult problems in order to solve the issues. From real estate to finance to public finance, she helps clients achieve their goals in a practical manner.
When she’s not working, Stephanie enjoys reading, playing with her dog, and following sports teams.
Stephanie represents financial institutions and borrowers in real estate and asset based lending financing, as well as in restructures and workouts, and participation and intercreditor agreements. She has also acted as bank and bond counsel in public finance transactions. She assists purchasers and sellers in the acquisition and sale of real property, as well as in the development of real estate, including negotiating development agreements, easement agreements and agreements concerning covenants and restrictions for developers, property owners and tenants. She has also represented property owners and tenants in realty tax assessment appeals.
Additionally, Stephanie counsels clients in the formation of corporations, limited liability companies, and other investment and operating entities, and provides guidance on daily business operational issues.
- Commercial Real Estate Women’s (CREW) Network -Philadelphia Chapter
- Board of Directors, January 2015 to present, 2018 Chapter President
- Sponsorship Chair 2012-2014
- Delegate to CREW Network, 2016
- Executive Committee 2016
- Named Outstanding Member at Large, 2014
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, Hearing Committee Member 2012-2014, Senior Committee Member 2014-present
- Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House
- Volunteer 2002-present
- Relief Manager 2006-2011
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Panelist for Bond Attorney Workshop in September 2018 in the area of Multifamily Financing
- Pennsylvania Association of Bond Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Municipal Authorities Association
- Panelist, “Municipal Finance Update”
- Panelist, “Financing Options in the Current Economy”
- American Bar Association, Real Property & Probate Division
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Chair, Philadelphia Bar Association Banking and Commercial Finance Committee
- Penn State Alumni Association
- LionLink Career Coach
- Penn State Professional Women’s’ Network of Philadelphia, Board of Directors 2006-2007
- Hamilton Townhouse Association, Board of Directors, 2005-2007
- Friends of the American Red Cross, Red Ball Committee Member, 2002-2004