“My clients are my top priority and I will zealously work towards their goals as if they are my own.”
Ally is an attorney in the Labor and Employment department. She counsels and represents employers on a wide array of employment issues including discrimination, harassment, and wrongful discharge. Ally litigates on behalf of businesses faced with board disputes, agency charges, wage and hour class actions, DOL investigations, and matters of professional negligence.
Ally believes that there is no one size fits all approach to the law and every client deserves an attorney who will take a holistic approach to their representation and make the process as painless as possible.
In her spare time, Ally loves to workout, read murder mysteries, play with dogs, discover new foods, and enjoy the outdoors.
Prior to joining Obermayer, Ally gained courtroom experience representing employers and employees on sexual harassment claims, contractual, wage and hour and wrongful termination matters. She routinely counseled clients, successfully shepherding them through various forms of alternative dispute resolution to efficiently achieve their desired outcome. In addition to her employment litigation experience, Ally has represented clients in a variety of business and commercial litigation matters.
In law school, Ally was a recipient of the Dean’s Award Scholarship and the Dean’s Award for Student Leadership. In Lafayette College (Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience), she was the Captain of the varsity tennis team, NCAA Division I.
Ally’s professional affiliations include:
- New York Law School Alumni Association, Board of Directors/ Director
- New York Law School Mentorship Program, Founder/ Mentor
- Lafayette College, Alumni Admissions Representative
- Lafayette Tennis Alumni Representative
- Lafayette Extern Host
- New York City Bar Association, Criminal Law Committee
- New York Criminal Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Puerto Rican Bar Association, Member
- Hispanic National Bar Association, Member