Obermayer partner Maria Panichelli Co-Presenting Deltek Webinar “Strategies for Success: Teaming, Joint Ventures and the Mentor Protégé Programs”
Obermayer Chair of the Government Contracting Department, Maria Panichelli, will be co-presenting Deltek’s webinar on “Strategies for Success: Teaming, Joint Ventures and the Mentor Protégé Programs.” This one our program, a part of GovWin’s Small Business Webinar Series, will take place on Tuesday , August 13, 2019 at 11 AM EDT and will focus on Teaming and Joint Ventures.
Maria will cover the following topics:
- The differences between Teaming, Joint Venturing, and the SBA’s Mentor Protégé Programs and when you should use which
- Key strategies for forming a successful team
- Ways to draft enforceable teaming agreements
- How to form a JV that is compliant with the regulations
- Key issues that can stall JV negotiations
- Tips and tricks relating to the SBA mentor protégé programs
Click here to register for this webinar.
Maria concentrates her practice entirely on federal government contracting and procurement. She advises her clients throughout the full lifecycle of their federal contracts, helping them navigate the complicated legal requirements related to federal contracting. Maria believes that the solution solving a client’s legal issues should be consistent with the client’s mission and business plan.
Click here to learn more about Maria and her practice.