General Counsel Advisory Group Print This Page
The risks and challenges facing business leaders today often require counseling from experienced attorneys who have a practical understanding of how to balance legal considerations, business demands, costs, shareholder interests and public perception. Trading on our collective service as General Counsel, in-house counsel, board members, committee members and leaders of diverse institutions and organizations, we provide comprehensive legal representation and practical advice across a broad range of matters.
Former General Counsel, City Manager & Deputy Mayor, Richard Negrin, leads the General Counsel Advisory Practice Group bringing a depth of senior legal and management expertise that grasps just how important it is to understand an organization’s core values, corporate culture and way of doing business. This multi-disciplinary team works to provide cost-effective strategies to identify opportunities and prevent and address problems before they develop into costly legal issues. The Group serves as an important legal resource and strategic partner for large corporations dealing with today’s complex challenges, as well as for emerging businesses who need an efficient alternative to an internal legal team.
General Counseling Services include:
- Business Conduct Policy development and oversight.
- Business Ethics and Corporate Compliance.
- General Business Review and Risk Assessment.
- Advise on Strategic Communications and Crisis Management.
- Draft and negotiate a wide variety of business Contracts and Agreements.
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation.
- Counseling on sensitive Internal Matters and Investigations.
- Negotiating settlements across a broad spectrum of disputes.
- Procurement strategy and MBE compliance.
- Vendor and supplier oversight.
- Workforce management.