DIGITAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel LLP, a 115-attorney law firm based in Philadelphia, PA, is seeking a Digital Media Specialist to develop, manage, implement, measure, and report on Obermayer’s digital marketing initiatives.
Social Media Marketing:
- Creates campaigns and initiatives that increase client engagement and interaction within the most popular social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Understands and executes metrics-based reporting for all digital media campaigns and initiatives; Understands analytics and how to measure and report on program success
- Translates client business objectives into social media initiatives that help build firm’s profile and convert prospective clients
- Collaborates with the team and external vendors about new social media, digital advertising, promotion and PR methods that advance the firm
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Drafts internal and external marketing communications
- Assists in leading social media related trainings for attorneys
- Curates content for social media posts, blog posts or other media, as needed
- Participates in team meetings and creative brainstorm sessions
- Creates monthly activity/metrics reports to help firm senior management evaluate our results and see the value of our initiatives and campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Advertising or Marketing;
- A minimum of two years of media relations, digital advertising and social media experience;
- Demonstrated success managing social media and advertising programs;
- Ability to develop creative ideas in-line with firm business goals;
- Strong project management skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well; and
- Extremely detail-oriented
Competitive salary and benefits. Please send resume and cover letter (including salary requirements) to email@example.com