Obermayer’s Gary Samms to Speak at The Legal Intelligencer Litigation Summit on Jury Consulting
September 13, 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-September 10, 2012--Obermayer's Gary Samms is a featured panelist for the Legal Intelligencer’s first annual “Litigation Summit” at the Sofitel Hotel on Thursday, September 13th.
- Debunking jury selection myths
- Why traditional jury selection is ineffective
- How to be more effective during jury selection
- Strategies for voir dire and juror questionnaires
- The best way to identify dangerous jurors
- The best method for developing juror profiles
The program will include six continuing legal education (CLE) credits and cover the latest developments and concerns within the legal profession. Learn more: Litigation Summit.
Samms chairs Obermayer’s Professional Liability Practice Group. He is also a member of the firm’s Litigation and Healthcare Departments as well as the Intellectual Property Litigation Group. He has comprehensive experience in complex civil litigation matters. His law practice concentrates in the areas of commercial, medical malpractice professional liability, healthcare and intellectual property litigation.
# # #