Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel LLP is pleased to announce that seven of our attorneys were selected for inclusion in the recently released 2015 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, regarded as a definitive guide to legal excellence in the region.
This is the 5th year that Charles M. Golden, Nina B. Stryker and Ann G. Verber have been selected, the 20th year that Robert I. Whitelaw has been selected, and the 25th year Paul C. Heintz has been selected. In addition, it is the first time that Michael Bertin has been selected.
Obermayer’s selected Best Lawyers and their respective areas of practice are:
- Michael E. Bertin – family law
- Charles M. Golden – bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights/insolvency and reorganization law, litigation – bankruptcy
- Paul C. Heintz – trusts & estates
- Louis B. Kupperman – land use & zoning law
- David L. Ladov – family law
- Nina B. Stryker – litigation – trusts & estates, trusts & estates
- Ann G. Verber – family law, family law mediation
- Robert I Whitelaw – family law