Our Cherry Hill child support lawyers are frequently asked questions regarding family law matters for unmarried individuals, such as “How do I seek relief from the court regarding my child if I am not married?” There have been a lot of changes in the court system about how these matters are now handled. For example, filing fees have changed and applications are on a different format.

In this video, Obermayer family attorneys discuss these changes and emphasize it is important that you file the forms as soon as you can because there can be quite a long delay before your matter will be heard.