Blogs / Events / Articles / News

Custody Modification: Courts Can Do It Without A Petition To Modify If Proper Notice Is Given

Custody of child

A lot of times when parents file petitions with the court regarding enforcing a custody order or contempt, they also want the court to adjust the custody order.  Some think that the court can only change the custody order if a petition to modify custody is filed.  That is not the case. Continue Reading