An Introduction to Securing Intellectual Property CLE program
Date: Thursday, April 28, 2011
Time: 12:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M.
I. Intellectual Property Overview: Discussion on defining intellectual property and the basis behind creating intellectual property.
- a. Patents- definition and protecting
- b. Trademarks- definition and registration
- c. Copyrights- definition and authorship
- II. Licensing: Discussion on the primary issues and terms in negotiating a technology license agreement.
- III. Confidentiality Agreement: Discussion on the incorporation, use and terms of confidential information in the development of new technology.
Faculty: Joseph Aceto, Esq, Ph.D.