Victor Alan Young
Print This Page
Victor A. Young has a diverse practice, concentrating in the area of commercial litigation where he represents banks, insurance companies, real-estate developers and other business entities. He also practices in the areas of premises liability defense and personal injury defense.
Mr. Young is a former president and member of the board of directors and member of the Board of Advisors of Center In The Park, Germantown, a center for senior citizens. His other civic activities have included: Trustee, Green Tree School; member, Frontiers International Inc.; Secretary and member, Workforce Investment Board of Montgomery County; member, Cheltenham Township Citizens Advisory Committee; Convener, Advisory Committee on Employment of Minority Staff, School District of Cheltenham Township; member, Cheltenham Township Economic Development Task Force.
Mr. Young is a Trustee, Zion Baptist Church in North Philadelphia; board member, Zion Community Center Inc. in North Philadelphia; as well as a member of the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations.
He was named as one of Pennsylvania’s “Super Lawyers” as listed in both the Philadelphia magazine (June 2006) and the Law and Politics Magazine, “Pennsylvania Super Lawyers 2006” edition.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Board of Directors, Zion Community Center, Inc.
- Board of Trustees, Zion Baptist Church
- Former Board of Advisors and Past President, Center In The Park, Germantown
- Former Board of Trustees, Green Tree School
- Former Member, Frontiers International Inc.
- Former Member, New Majority Council of the Montgomery County Republican Committee
- Former Member, Cheltenham Township Citizens, Advisory Committee
- Former Member, Workforce Investment Board of Montgomery County
- Former Member, Cheltenham Township Economic Development Task Force
Related Firm News
Click here for a description of the standard or methodology on which the awards and honors are based. No aspect of this advertisement is approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.