Stephanie J. Sprenkle
Print This Page
Stephanie Sprenkle practices in the areas of banking, public finance, real estate, leasing and development and general corporate matters.
Ms. Sprenkle represents financial institutions and borrowers in real estate and asset based lending financing, as well as in restructures and workouts, and participation and inter-creditor agreements. She has also acted as bank and bond counsel in public finance transactions. She assists purchasers and sellers in the acquisition and sale of real property, as well as in the development of real estate, including negotiating development agreements, easement agreements and agreements concerning covenants and restrictions for developers, property owners and tenants. She has also represented property owners and tenants in realty tax assessment appeals.
Additionally, Ms. Sprenkle counsels clients in the formation of corporations, limited liability companies, and other investment and operating entities, and provides guidance on daily business operational issues.
- Presenter, “Municipal Authority Financing from Conception to Closing,” Pennsylvania Municipal Authorities Association, Municipal Finance Update, August 24, 2015.
- Speaker, American Bar Association’s, “The Nuts and Bolts of Retail Leases--The Differences Between Ground Leases and Space Leases” teleconference, February 2013.
- Presenter in several panel discussions for various ABA retail leasing subcommittees, the Philadelphia Bar Association and the National Constitution Center Audio Conferences.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Chair, Philadelphia Bar Association Banking and Commercial Finance Committee
- Senior Hearing Committee Member, The Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Member, American Bar Association
- President (2018), Board Member, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Network of Philadelphia (2015 - present)
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Member, Pennsylvania Association of Bond Lawyers
- Volunteer and former Relief Manager, Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House
- Past Board Member, Hamilton Townhouse Association
- Past Committee Member, American Red Cross Red Ball
- Volunteer, Renfrew Park Youth Festival
Related Firm News
- Stephanie Sprenkle Selected by PBJ as a Women to Watch in Real Estate
- Stephanie Sprenkle Selected by CREW as "Outstanding Member at Large"
- Stephanie Sprenkle Elected to the Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Philadelphia Board of Directors
- Norristown School Board Considers Refinancing Debt, Granting Tax Abatement
- Firm Announces New Partners
- David Nasatir Returns to Obermayer Bringing Group from Thorp Reed
Click here for a description of the standard or methodology on which the awards and honors are based. No aspect of this advertisement is approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.