Richard P. Limburg
Print This Page
Richard P. Limburg primarily practices in the areas of business and commercial litigation, including business torts, fraud, contract disputes, complex cases, injunctions, and commercial arbitration. His other areas of practice include insurance company insolvency proceedings, civil RICO, accounting and legal malpractice, and civil appeals.
He has handled a variety of cases, including:
- Counseling clients with respect to education law issues.
- Fraudulent conveyance litigation.
- Advising a client on Title IX.
- Representing clients in family-owned business disputes.
- Minority shareholder oppression litigation.
- Representing an insurer in an underwriting dispute.
- Administrative agency proceedings before the State Ethics Commission, and the Office of Developmental Programs within the Department of Public Welfare.
- Defending an investigation by the Office of Disciplinary Counsel.
- Advising clients on multi-state practice of law.
Mr. Limburg has 20 years of experience representing a life insurance company in rehabilitation, which included drafting, defending and helping to implement a plan of rehabilitation, as well as asset sales, an assumption and reinsurance transaction, and the sale of a golf course.
Mr. Limburg’s past publications include contributions to Volumes 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 of Dunlap Hanna, Pennsylvania Forms. He has also previously lectured on Joint Tortfeasor Releases under Pennsylvania law.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Click here for a description of the standard or methodology on which the awards and honors are based. No aspect of this advertisement is approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.