Print This Page
Mr. Nadipuram focuses his practice on general litigation matters.
His experience includes the following:
- Negotiation of external financing arrangements in excess of $1M
- Negotiation, preparation, and review of lease and financing agreements
- Representation of insurance carriers and employers in all aspects of New York workers’ compensation matters
- Representation of insurers and policyholders for complex first and third party claims regarding professional liability, D&O and E&O claims
- Interpreting and analyzing state and federal insurance regulations
- Representation of corporations and individuals in civil litigation matters including employment discrimination cases, litigation defense, contract disputes, environmental matters, and name changes
Mr. Nadipuram has been published in the New Jersey Law Journal and the Middlesex County, NJ Advocate. He is also a member and past president of the Toastmasters International public speaking club.
Click here for a description of the standard or methodology on which the awards and honors are based. No aspect of this advertisement is approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.