Maris J. Weiner
Print This Page
Maris J. Weiner concentrates her practice in the area of family law including: divorce, custody, support, equitable distribution, adoption, abuse and prenuptial agreements. Ms. Weiner represents clients and litigates in the five-county Philadelphia area, including appellate courts.
Ms. Weiner was selected as a “Pennsylvania Rising Star” in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2012 and 2013 in Philadelphia Magazine and the Law and Politics Magazine, Pennsylvania Super Lawyers - “Rising Stars” December editions.
Ms. Weiner has authored numerous publications on the economic aspects of divorce and is a frequent lecturer on the topic. She has written for the Philadelphia Magazine, Pennsylvania Family Lawyer, the American Bar Association’s Family Law Advocate, the Allegheny County Bar Association’s Support Law Update and other bar association publications.
Over the years, Ms. Weiner has dedicated countless hours to pro bono work where she has represented low-income parties in family law and domestic relations matters.
- 2006, 2007 and 2013 “Pennsylvania Rising Star” in Philadelphia magazine and the Law and Politics Magazine, Pennsylvania Super Lawyers - “Rising Stars” December editions.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Related Firm News
Related Blogs Posts
- How Computer Forensics Can Affect Your Divorce Case
- Can the Court Make Me Vaccinate My Child?
- Custody Dispute in Scarlett Johansen’s Divorce
- Obermayer Family Matters Blog - Marital Assets Hide & Seek
- Should I have a Prenuptial Agreement?
- I Think My Spouse is Cheating. Is it a Crime to Spy on Them?
- My Spouse Wants Me Out. Do I Lose Rights to the House by Leaving?
- How Do I Get a “Legal Separation” in Pennsylvania?
- Is Your Monthly Child Support Correct?
Click here for a description of the standard or methodology on which the awards and honors are based. No aspect of this advertisement is approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.