Malcolm J. Ingram
Print This Page
Malcolm J. Ingram focuses his practice on counseling management in all aspects of labor relations and employment law. He advises clients on state and federal employment laws, including discipline, termination, reductions-in-force, document retention, family and medical leave, OSHA compliance, reasonable accommodation under the ADA, NLRB compliance and wage and hour issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Ingram served as a summer associate at another Philadelphia area law firm, where he researched and drafted memoranda on health care, labor and employment and contractual law issues.
Before law school, Mr. Ingram completed a Fulbright Fellowship in Buenos Aires, Argentina and worked in the financial sector as a financial associate where he managed and reconciled a variety of accounts. While at Philadelphia University, Mr. Ingram was a scholar-athlete and a finalist for the NCAA Division II Scholar-Athlete of the Year award.
Honors & Awards
2017 National Employment Law Council Fellow
Professional and Civic Activities
- Barristers Association
- African-American Chamber of Commerce
- Homeless Advocacy Project
Related Articles & Publications
Related Firm News
Related Blogs Posts
- Wage and Hour Update: DOL Proposes Changes to FLSA Tip-Pooling Rule
- Equal Pay Protections Upset by Recent Ninth Circuit Ruling
- Transgender Restroom Dispute Continues, Despite North Carolina “Deal” To Overturn Controversial “Bathroom Bill”
- Senate Kills Federal Contractor Work Safety Rule
- The Gig Economy: Employee or Independent Contractor?
Click here for a description of the standard or methodology on which the awards and honors are based. No aspect of this advertisement is approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.