Lisa M. Koblin
Print This Page
Lisa M. Koblin focuses her practice on employment and labor law litigation, defending clients in suits involving allegations of discrimination, retaliation, harassment, hostile work environment, common law tort claims and allegations of procedural or substantive due process violations.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Koblin served in the role of Deputy Attorney General for the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General where she acted as co-lead trial counsel for successful civil jury trials, obtained summary judgments on behalf of state agencies and represented defendants through all stages of litigation proceedings in the Superior Court of New Jersey, as well as the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Ms. Koblin has extensive law and motion practice including filing pleadings, conducting discovery, taking and defending depositions, drafting dispositive motions and appearing before federal and state court judges for oral argument. She also assists clients in negotiating favorable settlements at mediation when appropriate.
Professional & Community Activities
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Related Articles & Publications
Related Firm News
Related Blogs Posts
- Transgender Restroom Dispute Continues, Despite North Carolina “Deal” To Overturn Controversial “Bathroom Bill”
- Federal Court of Appeals Rules that Civil Rights Law Protects LGBT Workers from Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- MARCH MADNESS 2017: HOW TO AVOID FOULING OUT FROM AN EMPLOYMENT LAW PERSPECTIVE
- New Year Brings Marginal Increase to Minimum Wage in New Jersey
- Fast Food Franchisor may be on the Fast Track to a Decision Concerning Joint Employer Status
- Blurred Lines: Courts Still Unclear On When Sexual Orientation Discrimination is Illegal
Click here for a description of the standard or methodology on which the awards and honors are based. No aspect of this advertisement is approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.