Kellie MacCready Garson
Print This Page
Kellie MacCready Garson concentrates her practice in general business and commercial litigation. She has experience in a wide range of business litigation matters in state and federal courts. She represents clients in the technology, manufacturing, financial services, real estate and insurance industries, among others. Ms. Garson’s practice also includes representing public and private clients in connection with civil rights litigation and representing companies and their directors, officers and employees involved in investigations by federal authorities.
Ms. Garson has experience counseling clients in all aspects of litigation, from pre-complaint investigation and analysis through interlocutory matters, discovery, trial and appeal.
Some of her representations include:
- National and international financial institutions in matters related to breaches of contract, agent misconduct, alleged bad investments and alleged bad investment advice.
- Title insurance company in lawsuit involving allegations of undue influence and incompetency.
- National insurance company in a state-wide class action related to discounts available in automobile insurance policies.
- Local charter schools in matters relating to statutory funding, Department of Education audits, and disciplinary policies.
- Employers in attempts to enforce restrictive covenants and to protect valuable trade secrets.
- International oilfield services company in breach of contract action with former employees.
- Companies sued for breach of fiduciary duty or aiding and abetting breaches of fiduciary duty.
- Whistleblower in False Claims Act action with pharmaceutical company arising from the company's off-label marketing of drug.
- National unclaimed property reporting company in litigation matters related to property escheatment.
- Insurance and annuity companies in disputes involving structured settlement annuity payment rights, policy disputes, and interpleader matters.
- National mining and quarrying company in civil rights litigation involving alleged discrimination in zoning procedures.
Ms. Garson has spent time abroad in London, England where she worked as a Parliamentary Intern for the British House of Commons, British Parliament.
Professional & Community Activities
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Women in the Profession Committee
- Saint Joseph’s University Women’s Leadership Council
Related Firm News
Click here for a description of the standard or methodology on which the awards and honors are based. No aspect of this advertisement is approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.