Julie R. Colton
Print This Page
Julie R. Colton focuses her practice on family law matters including divorce, child custody, support, asset division, prenuptial agreements and international custody. Colton also has experience in mediation and collaborative law.
Prior to joining Obermayer, Colton worked for boutique family law firms and clerked for the Honorable Kim D. Eaton in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas, Family Division. She is currently an Adjunct Professor teaching family law at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. She is active in the ACBA Family Law Section and serves as co-chair of the Court Relations Committee. She also serves on the board of Neighborhood Legal Services Association and is an Allegheny County Bar Foundation Fellow.
Honors & Awards
Professional & Civic Activities
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Family Law Section - Treasurer
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Family Law Section - Court Relations Co-Chair
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Family Law Section - Guidelines Committee Member
- American Bar Association member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section member
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Family Law Section member
- Collaborative Law Association of Southwestern PA member
Related Firm News
Related In the Community
Related Blogs Posts
Click here for a description of the standard or methodology on which the awards and honors are based. No aspect of this advertisement is approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.