Jeffrey B. Cadle
Print This Page
Jeffrey B. Cadle concentrates his practice in commercial, insurance coverage and complex litigation, including collective and class actions in employment disputes. He has experience defending multimillion dollar insurance coverage cases and has managed more than 60 liability and subrogation cases involving municipal liability, property damage and personal injury claims. He also has handled e-discovery matters in liability litigation cases filed in state courts, multidistrict cases filed in federal courts and cases filed in international courts, as well as a governmental investigation initiated by multiple attorneys general.
Recognized by his peers for his work, Mr. Cadle was named to the list of “Pennsylvania Rising Stars” in 2010-2011 and 2017 by Super Lawyers, a publication of Thomson Reuters which recognizes only 2.5% of attorneys.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Cadle was an attorney for three other Pittsburgh area law firms in their litigation and e-discovery departments.
Professional & Community Activities
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
Related Articles & Publications
Related Firm News
Related Blogs Posts
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court to Review Fluctuating Workweek Method for Overtime Compensation
- Class Action Settlement Reminds Restaurant Industry of the Notice Requirements for Paying Tipped Workers
- Court Rules That UberBLACK Drivers Are Not Entitled to FLSA Protections Because They Are Independent Contractors
- US Department of Labor Still Actively Investigating Per Diem Payments in the Energy Industry
- Avoid Doubling FLSA Overtime Damages with Proper Analysis and Documentation
- FLSA Successor Liability – More Than You Bargained For
- Beware Hugging at Work
Click here for a description of the standard or methodology on which the awards and honors are based. No aspect of this advertisement is approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.