Arielle R. Lusardi
Print This Page
A member of the firm’s Health Law Department, Arielle R. Lusardi counsels health care providers, hospitals, and other health industry entities on health care regulatory and legal matters.
Ms. Lusardi helps clients comply with both federal and state laws and regulations. She advises on compliance and regulatory matters, and the rules and regulations regarding protected health information, security breaches, and privacy issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Lusardi was a legal intern in the general counsel’s office at Independence Blue Cross, where she worked on a variety of health and corporate law matters, impacting health care payors. Ms. Lusardi has extensive experience working in the medical and health industries. She previously worked in a diagnostic laboratory, performing infectious disease analysis and also conducted research on alcohol use disorders at the Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University. She also has experience working as an intern for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and the Center for Public Health Law Research at Temple University, where she focused on issues in health policy.
While in law school, Ms. Lusardi was vice president of the Health Law Society and a member of the articles selection committee and symposium committee for the Drexel Law Review.
Related Firm News
Related Blogs Posts
- Hurricane Harvey, HIPAA, and Access to Health Information
- Antidotes for America’s Addiction Crisis
- The Doctor Is In – or Better Be to Satisfy PA’s New Informed Consent Requirements
- Anchors Away! Physical Therapists Rejoice (and Book a Tropical Getaway) as CMS Extends Locum Tenens Arrangements
- Organizations Want to Cry After WannaCry Ransomware Attacks
- Securing ePHI in a Mobile Health World
Click here for a description of the standard or methodology on which the awards and honors are based. No aspect of this advertisement is approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.